Want to learn more? Book an appointment? See our pricing?
Fill out the form below, and we will contact you!
Or contact us directly at:
Get in Touch
How long does it take after my appointment to receive the finished product?
You will receive your 3D Tour within 24 hours of your appointment
How long does it take to scan a house?
On site scanning can take anywhere from 30 minutes to 4+ hours depending on the size and complexity of the space, no project is the same. We will give you an estimate when you book your appointment.
Do you have SUPRA key access?
What types of payment do you accept?
You will be emailed your invoice with a link to pay my credit card online. You can also mail a check to the address provided.
How should I prepare my space for the 3D Tour?
- Prepare your space the same as you would for regular photography.
- Make sure to declutter the space before your scheduled appointment.
- If there are items (such as jewelry or personal photos) you do not want to be seen in the 3D Tour, please take them out of site before your appointment. We will scan the home as it is when we arrive.
- We typically will scan inside of walk in closets. If you do not wish for us to do so, please let us know before scanning begins.
How will I receive the finished product?
- With your invoice, you will receive both a URL and an embed code for sharing your 3D Tour. The URL is compatible with the MLS, Zillow and similar sites, and also works for sharing on facebook or through email. The embed code can be used to directly embed your 3D Tour on your own webpage.
- Photos will be shared through separately (if ordered).
- Drone images and videos will be shared separately (if ordered).
- Floor plans with measurements will be included with the 3D Tour invoice (if ordered).
How long does my 3D Tour stay active?
All 3D Tours will stay active for 6 months with your initial purchase. Additional hosting costs $25 for each 6 month increment.
Will you scan every room in the house?
- We will make sure to scan every square inch of finished space in the house. This does not included unfinished parts of basements and garages. We will typically scan inside large closets unless told otherwise, and will leave the door closed for non walk-in closets.
Do you scan outdoors?
Yes, outdoor scans are included in our Advanced 3D Tour. We now have the ability to create 360 views of a home’s exterior.